Our School is a Voluntary aided Church of England school -
We can accommodate 30 pupils in each class and we take both boys and girls and are an all day school. The Governors of our school control admissions. The admission criteria for admission to our Reception Class is below. We have further information about our curriculum, school policies, activities, special educational needs (SEN) and many other items of interest about the school within this website.
If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Applications for our school must be made on the common preference form and you should also complete the additional form to show how you meet our individual schools admission criteria in respect of church attendance, if applicable.
The Governors will admit all children having an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) in which the school is named.
1. Looked after children and children who became subject to a child arrangements order or special guardianship order.
2. Children whose medical or social circumstances mean that their needs can only be met at this school.
3. Children who will have an older brother or sister attending the school at the time of admission.
4. 20% of the remaining places (rounded to the nearest whole number) will be allocated to any children based on geographical proximity to the school.
5. Children who regularly attend or whose parent-carer is in regular attendance at St Stephen & All Martyrs Church. (The supplementary form is available from school and must be completed and returned to the school.)
6. Children who regularly attend or whose parent/carer is in regular attendance at a local church which is a member of Churches Together in Britain and Ireland, or a local Churches Together group. (The supplementary form must be completed )
7. Any other children.