Our School Council work alongside - Mrs Unsworth & Mrs Howard
School Council Leader Job Description
Main purpose of the role
- To be an excellent role model for other pupils – demonstrate our school values.
- To represent the views of others, even when they may not agree with that view.
- Contribute and share ideas and thinking at meetings.
- Report to the School Council about what happens at Class Councils.
- Report back to Class Council what has happened at School Council.
- Ensure that Class Councils happen on a regular basis.
- Support the work of the School Council, so that everyone can, “Achieve, Believe, care”.
Skills and qualities
We are people with the following personal qualities:
we are open minded
We celebrate difference and diversity
We see the importance of equality
We respect the rights of everyone
We are motivated
We are enthusiastic