Our Ethos Team are part of our Pupil Leadership Team - they work alongside Mrs Horrocks.
Ethos Team Job Description
Main purpose of the role
- To promote the Christian Values in our school.
- To be an excellent role model for other pupils – demonstrate our school values.
- To represent the views of others, even when they may not agree with that view.
- Take a lead on building our links with the Church community.
- Take an active part in planning, leading and evaluating school worship.
- Contribute and share ideas and thinking at meetings.
Support the work of the Ethos Team, so that everyone can, “Achieve, Believe, Care” the best for them and our school.
Skills and qualities
They demonstrate the following personal qualities:
Display a Christian attitude at all times.
Understand the importance of the Christian Values
Are open minded
Celebrate difference and diversity
See the importance of equality
Respect rights of everyone