Heads Deputies of our PLT
Head and Deputy Job Description
Main purpose of the role
To be an ambassador for the school representing St Stephens & All Martyrs’ when they meet parents and visitors. To be a voice for the pupils.
The Heads will also be a member of the School Council.
The Deputies will be members of the School Ethos team, alongside their other roles.
Skills and qualities
- Good role models
- Smart and well presented
- Able to show initiative
- Able to talk enthusiastically about St Stephens & All Martyrs’ and their experiences
- Willing to be involved in all aspects of school life
- Able to liaise with the school council, pupils and staff
- Able to show that they have experience of helping and supporting other children in school
We have the following personal qualities:
- We are sociable
- We are caring
- We are considerate
- We are well mannered
- We are motivated
- We are cheerful
- we show empathy towards others