Welcome to Reception!
Meet Our Team
Class Teachers – Mrs Walton and Mrs Carey
Class Support – Mrs Haslam and Mrs Yeung
Do you have any ideas for this page? Why not let your Teacher know!
- PE Kit in a draw string bag.
- Reading Wallet.
- Reading Diary.
- Reading Book.
- Library Book.
- Water Bottle.
- A warm waterproof Coat.
- PE lessons for Reception take place on a Friday.
- School PE kit should be worn by all children – blue shorts, white t-shirt and black plimsolls (trainers for outside games).
- All kit should have the child’s name inside.
- A letter/message is needed if a child is unable to do PE.
- PE kits will be sent home each half term to be washed and checked i.e. names and size.
- PE days may change as each class will have half a term supported by our sports coach Mr Fenton.
- Children should try to read a minimum of 5 times a week at home this can be any book not just their school book (please record in the reading records).
- Sign your child’s book and it will be changed on the day indicated on the front of their reading record.
- Library books will be changed on a Tuesday.