Welcome to Year 6!
Meet our Team
Class teacher –Miss Clarke
Class support- Mrs Balchin, Miss Howard and Miss Taylor
- PE Kit in a draw string bag.
- Reading Record.
- Reading Book.
- Library Book.
- Homework Book.
- Water Bottle.
- A warm waterproof coat.
- PE lessons for Year 6 take place
on Monday and Friday.
- School PE kit should be worn
by all children – blue shorts, white t-shirt and black plimsolls
(navy/black tracksuit bottoms and trainers can be worn for outside games).
- Kit should be in school EVERY day.
- All kit should have the child’s
- A letter/message is needed if a child
is unable to do PE.
- PE kits will be sent home each half
term to be washed and checked i.e. names and size.
- PE days may change as each class will
have half a term supported by our sports coaches Miss Farrington and Mr Fenton.
- (English or maths)– given out every Friday and due in Thursday. Homework project each half term.
- Spelling – given out Friday and due in Thursday. Test on Friday.
- Reading– should read 5x weekly. Records collected in and checked.