Welcome to Year 6!
Meet our Team
Class teacher –Miss Clarke
Class support- Mrs Balchin, Miss Howard and Miss Taylor
Do you have any ideas for this page? Why not let your Teacher know!
- PE Kit in a draw string bag.
- Reading Record.
- Reading Book.
- Library Book.
- Homework Book.
- Water Bottle.
- A warm waterproof coat.
- PE lessons for Year 6 take place on Monday and Tuesdays.
- School PE kit should be worn by all children – blue shorts, white t-shirt and black plimsolls (also navy/black tracksuit bottoms and trainers for outside games).
- All kit should have the child’s name inside.
- A letter/message is needed if a child is unable to do PE.
- PE kits will be sent home each half term to be washed and checked i.e. names and size.
- PE days may change as each class will have half a term supported by our sports coach Mr Fenton.
- (English or maths)– given out every Friday and due in Thursday. Homework project each half term.
- Spelling – given out Friday and due in Thursday. Test on Friday.
- ading– should read 5x weekly. Records collected in and checked.