Welcome to Year 4!
Meet Our Team
Mrs Rachelle Galloway- Year 4 class teacher
Mrs Laura Chapman- Year 4 class teacher
Mrs Lyn Howard- Teaching Assistant
- PE Kit.
- Reading Bag.
- Reading Record.
- Reading Book.
- Water Bottle.
- A warm waterproof coat.
- P.E lessons for Year 4 take place on a Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
- School P.E kit should be worn by all children – blue shorts, white t-shirt and black plimsolls (trainers for outside games).
- All kit should have the child’s name inside.
- A letter/message is needed if a child is unable to do P.E.
- Every night-Reading- READING BOOK, LIBRARY BOOK OR E-BOOK (bug club), TT Rocks Stars- practice tables.
- Half term homework grids- linked to topic. Children to choose at least two activities to complete.