Welcome to Year 3!
Meet Our Team
Class teacher – Miss Dennerly
Class support- Mrs Greenhalgh
Do you have any ideas for this page? Why not let your Teacher know!
- PE Kit in a drawstring bag.
- Reading Wallet.
- Reading Diary.
- Reading Book.
- Library Book.
- Homework Book.
- Water Bottle.
- A warm waterproof coat.
- PE lessons for Year 3 take place on Monday and Friday.
- School PE kit should be worn by all children – blue shorts, white t-shirt and black plimsolls (also navy/black tracksuit bottoms and trainers for outside games).
- All kit should have the child’s name inside.
- A letter/message is needed if a child is unable to do PE.
- PE kits will be sent home each half term to be washed and checked i.e. names and size.
- PE days may change as each class will have half a term supported by our sports coach Mr Fenton.
- Children will be been given weekly spellings on a Friday to be tested the following Friday morning.
- Maths/English/Cross-Curricular homework will be given on a Friday and will be due in on a Wednesday.
- Children should try to read for a minimum of 5 times a week at home this can be any book not just their school book (please record in the reading records).
- Purple Mash – you can use at home which supports our class computing curriculum.
- Library books will be changed on a Wednesday.